2014 may be Year of the Horse, but this year will definitely be the Year of the Kardashians. The krazy klan had a pretty memorable 2013, with North West’s birth this June and Kimye’s engagement in October. But there were also rough spots, with Bruce and Kris Jenner’s separation and Khloe Kardashian’s divorce from Lamar Odom. A new year brings new beginnings, and it looks like 2014 will be a big year, Kardashian style.
1. Khloe finds love: Khloe is ready for a fresh start this year, telling British Cosmopolitan that she “needs a good fresh start.” She continued, “We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s make that one time perfect.” Khloe also mentioned her 30 pound weight loss. I’m hoping Khloe can find a hot rebounder this year, as long as it’s not a basketball player. 2014 is your year, Khloe!
2. Kimye wedding: Kim and Kanye got engaged in October at the San Francisco Giants ballpark, complete with an orchestra, fireworks, and a Lorraine Schwartz rock. Yeezus is outrageous and is planning for fighter jets at his upcoming nuptials, obviously. The king and queen of over-the-top are reportedly planning a wedding bash at the Palace of Versailles. E! better film this!
3. Rob reveals his weight loss: Rob has been struggling with his weight for the past few seasons of #KUWTK. It’s gotten so serious that Rob couldn’t even attend the family vacation or Kylie’s sweet 16. Talk about self-conscious! He’s been working out (supposedly) for what seems like an eternity. Maybe he’ll reveal his new bod on an Us Weekly cover?
4. Kendall and Kylie take over the world: The leggy Jenner girls are all about modeling. The sisters have a line at PacSun, and Kylie is showing of the latest prom fashion in Seventeen magazine. Kendall Jenner still won’t admit to dating Harry Styles, but we’ll let her keep that secret. I think this will be the year the girls separate themselves from the Kardashian brand in a big way.
5. Bruce Jenner releases a tell-all: He might not, but he really should. This could do serious damage to the Kardashian brand, but it could shed some valuable insight on the wild, early days of Kris Jenner. There’s rumors that the matriarch did ecstasy with O.J. Simpson in Bruce’s presence. So juicy!